...oh, and some good exposure to new stuff like Flickr, and RSS, and all the new tools out there on the web that I have never really explored before. Plus, I've always sort of wanted a blog, just needed a REAL reason to go get one. And then actually post stuff on it. There is a blog that I started ages ago, floating in cyberspace I suppose. I can't even remember what it's called. There are other good reasons to participate in Web 2.HUH? training, like reading what colleagues like to write about, and seeing the kinds of names we all come up with. Good team building/camaraderie stuff.
I suppose the real answer to the question of why I am participating in Web 2.Huh? is because I have to, but were it not mandatory I would still have done it just for fun and exploration of it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment