"For my stress relief formula I'm going to have to steal from a friend on mine who has just been through some rough times:"Family, Friends, Fitness". It's her Three F's philosophy, and it works for me! (though, to be frank, I don't stress about much)"
How could a wiki make my life more stress free...hmmm. I'm not sure that it could, but perhaps it could be useful. I personally think we could write a book with all those suggestions, something for the self-help crowd, and make a tidy profit. That would alleviate some of my stress. We could call it
Laid-back Library Ladies: Their Stress-Free Secrets Revealed!
Alternately, it could be a useful way to brainstorm after or before a meeting. We could have a weekly 'list' where we share ideas on various topics, work related or not, just like the stress-free at work one. Or, perhaps a reader's advisory of sorts, ex: good books for teenage boys, good reads for people who have read everything..ect, that staff and customers alike can add too (of course someone would have to monitor it for appropriateness and stuff).
I'm sure there are uses, but it might stress people out having to come up with ideas all the time.
I'm sure there are uses, but it might stress people out having to come up with ideas all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment